The FCC appears poised to extend antiquated special access regulations using the pretext that additional asymmetric regulation of new broadband investment would enhance competition.
go to the website Join Tech Knowledge and IIA on March 9 in Washington, DC for for a timely discussion about the state of competition in the market for business communications services and the FCC’s pending special access proceedings at the Telecommunications Industry Association’s iruña oka como conocer gente nueva Spring Policy Summit 2016.
An eminent panel of experts from both sides of the aisle will discuss the issues at stake in the special access debate, including:
- Bruce Mehlman, Co-Chairman of the Internet Innovation Alliance and former Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Technology Policy
- Fred Campbell, Director, Tech Knowledge and former FCC Wireless Bureau Chief
- Hal Singer, Senior Fellow, Progressive Policy Institute and adjunct professor at Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business
- Patrick Brogan, Vice President – Industry Analysis, USTelecom
- Berge Ayvazian, Principle Consultant, Wireless 20/20
casco antiguo busco mujer soltera Where: Hotel Monaco 700 F Street, NW, Washington, DC 20004
When: Wednesday, March 9, 2016, from 1:15 to 2:05 pm